10 thoughts that went through my head during Tyler Perry’s latest abomination “Boo! A Madea Halloween” (cool title, huh?).
- This can’t be as bad as all the previous Madea movies. I mean it’s a Halloween movie and it should be at least enjoyable. Right?
- Uh oh 5 minutes into this movie and I already cannot stand any of these characters, old and new.
- Madea is the most annoying character ever created. What the hell were they thinking?
- This is the worst Halloween movie ever made.
- Why am I still watching this?
- Is it over yet?
- Oh forget it I’m walking out.
- I’m not a quitter. I’ll stay till the bitter end.
- Damn you, Madea.
- Alright I went though this piece of shit. Now where’s my reward?
Needless to say, “A Madea Halloween” is a terrible movie; overlong, boring, and painfully unfunny. I have no idea why people in America are paying money to see this garbage, but you shouldn’t do the same. My name is Anis, and I just watched this piece of shit so you could save your money. Until next time.